Gain Confidence Africa is an independent non- governmental, non-partisan and not for profit making but an organization driven by the desire to create confidence among the African children and the youth at large. This is aimed at enabling young people exploit the environment around them to attain what they lack other than concentrating on what they lack as a hindrance to their destination.
- To develop skilled, self-sustaining, goal oriented, young people in and outside school with appropriate life skills that will foster financial discipline through development of a saving culture among children and youth for entrepreneur sustainability.
- To promote social relationship and networking among young people through team work, mobilization of children, youth communities, institutions and policy makers to create a safe and supportive environment for growth and development of the youth.
- To promote a reading culture among young people in school for quick approach to the general issues as well as encouraging young people to develop a sense of critical thinking about violence, its causes, consequences and alternatives to bring justice and peace in their communities as future leaders of such areas.
- To promote the general welfare of the children and the youth through addressing dangers of drug abuse and betting to those in and outside especially schools.
- To search and develop talent among young people right from childhood in preparation for the future through self-expression, positive thinking upon their life as well as living a purpose driven life to realize their full potential as well as capacity.
- To promote and develop patriotism among African children to treasure and love their country.
Website Link : www.gainconfidenceafrica.org